Monday, September 2, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Javier from Cuba.
We met a few in the Times Square subway and I remember he took a “Bhagavad Gita as it is” from me. He told me he’s been reading it and having amazing realizations in his life and he realized that he had to become more serious about his spiritual life. He’s had to go through different tests and he’s been traveling a lot but he now feels things in his life are much more clear. He really experienced that there’s a higher power in control and wanted to get more books so he texted me and I invited him to our Sunday feast at the ashram.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...