Monday, September 2, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
I met this nice pious Indian gentleman a few weeks ago on Harinam in Union square park. He was with some other Indian friends and he stopped to talk to me. He was wearing Tulsi neck beads and he told me he likes to practice yoga at home daily. He was happy to hear the kirtan and see all the devotees on Harinam and how we’re spreading Krishna consciousness in New York City. He took a “Science of self realization” from me at the time. He dropped by the Harinam a few times again since then and I invited him to the Sunday feast. He loved the ashram and I showed him our book room and gave him a little tour. He gave a very generous donation so I offered him our set and he told me how much he loves reading Srila Prabhupada’s “Science of self realization” book. He really liked the class and the prasadam feast as well.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...