Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
On the subway ride back to the ashram I was with Krishna prasad prabhu. We were bringing the Harinam cart back. This nice gentleman walked into the subway car and looked at us with a smile right away. He had a nice beads neckl
ace on and I asked him if he meditates. He told me that he meditates regularly. I told him I could feel his positive energy and like attracts like. Then I told him that I got something special for him and showed him our “Saptarishi” set. He was very happy to see the books so I explained that we offer 7 books for the 7 chakras and many great personalities like Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi got inspiration from this ancient knowledge. He gave a nice donation and I added the Lilamrita set as an extra gift.

Moving train Mahat-Tattva! Amazing!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...