Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was looking at a street book stand that has all kinds of used books. As soon as I saw her I had a feeling she would take a set so I waited for her to walk away from the stand and then went up to talk to her. I told her th
at I love her beads, she thanked me and told me they’re handmade beads from Nepal.
I asked her if she wears them for meditation, decoration or inspiration? She smiled and said for all of them. I showed her our set and said that these are ancient spiritual books from our temple. She was looking at the books real quickly then told me she had to run but she will take the set and paid me with her credit card!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...