Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Dr. Sindhu Hari Chand really pious Guyanese lady.
I was trying to talk
to another lady in Spanish when she walked by, smiled at me and said “Jay Shri Krishna!” I finished speaking to the Spanish lady (who unfortunately didn’t take a book) and I went to talk with her right away. She told me she celebrated Krishna Janmastami last week in temple. I told her that I love Guyana and she can probably cook really tasty Roti and Dahl so she laughed! Apparently she works as a doctor in a hospital some days in Brooklyn and some days in Manhattan. When she told me that she’s a doctor, I told her that these books are the medicine to cure the disease of birth and death. Really good hearted person, I showed her our set and she wanted to support us so she took the books.

She’s a doctor from Guyana!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...