Monday, August 26, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was on walking Harinam and talking to different people every time the kirtan would stop at a corner. I met these two nice people and I complimented the guy on his T-shirt.
I asked him if he’s into meditation and spiritualit
y and he very enthusiastically said he was. I also asked him if he likes to read and he told me that he reads every free moment he has. He kept repeating that he really likes to read a lot so I showed him our set and told him these books will help him break the cycle of birth, death, old age and disease. He really wanted the set but he didn’t have enough to cover the full cost luckily I had met a few kind Indian people just before who offered a donation for sponsoring some books. Then I asked him if he’s really going to read them and he said he can’t wait so I gave him the set for a discount! Spread the mercy by all means.

Walking Harinam Times Square!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...