Thursday, August 22, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I met Kevin from the Bronx this past Monday. He’s a really cool guy, totally spiritual and all about getting the knowledge. I showed him our set and he was interested but he had no money yet because he was waiting for his payc
heck to arrive in the mail. I asked him for his phone number and told him that I’ll text him when I’ll be in Union square park again. So today he dropped by to see me. He’s an honest hard working guy in construction and he was ready for the knowledge.
After getting the books he told me that it’s truly a treasure chest of wisdom. He expressed how happy he was to receive the set. I sat him down and we honored some Kichari prasadam together and he got a few cookies as well. He wants to visit our ashram for the Sunday feast program.

Kevin gets the mercy!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine and a “Sri Isopanishad” ! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...