Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Nice young lady from Guyana was in Union square park with a group who were making a student film there. She heard the kirtan and wanted to come see what was happening. She was so happy and ecstatic to see the Harinam par
ty. She kept telling me how great it was that we are chanting Hare Krishna like this in the park. I showed her our set and asked her to please take the books it would be a blessing for her and her family. I told her that her mother and father would be so happy if she receives these wonderful books about Krishna from us. She very kindly gave a generous donation and took the set. I invited her to Krishna Janmastami festival in Brooklyn and told her I want to give her a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set as well because of her giving so generously but she couldn’t make it. I’m sure she will come by
Union square park again soon and I can give her the Lilamrita set as a gift.

Nice young lady from Guyana gets the mercy!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...