Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
On the subway ride back to the ashram I noticed this nice lady wearing some beads around her neck. I asked her if she meditates and she said she’s been into various kinds of meditation for the last 10 years. I told her
to check out the books and showed her our set. I explained how we’re sharing them with people who are serious about meditating. I also told her that the books will help her meditate on the Supreme Being and enter into the spiritual realm.
Her stop was coming up next but she wanted to get the books so she stayed on the train to give me the donation. I told her she did the right thing because these books are very important for her spiritual development.

On the subway ride back to the ashram!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...