Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
The more you show the more you sell.
I came out early to Times Square subway to set up the Harinam and I brought a set with me and put it on top of the book table. This nice gentleman walked by and looked at the books. He h
ad two books in his hand and obviously likes to read. He offered a small donation in the basket so I started speaking with him. He’s very interested in reading about philosophy and understanding the truths of life. I showed him our set and explained about each book and he was so enthusiastic and grateful to receive the set. He was on his way to work and told me that it made his day to meet me and get the books.

It’s good to be good!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...