Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice guy named Gerald!
He works at one of the bike stands in Columbus circle that rent bikes to tourists to ride in Central Park. A few weeks ago I showed him the books and he was really interested but he said he didn’t get paid yet. He gave me his phone number and told me I should text him when I’m here again because he gets paid on Mondays. He asked me to please remember because otherwise he would spend his money on useless things instead of getting some valuable spiritual knowledge! I kept in touch with him so I sent him a text this morning and told him that I’ll be there today and he said great bring the books.

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...