Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Krishna works in mysterious ways.
I met this nice lady on the train on my way home. I looked over at her and she smiled so I went and asked her if she meditates. She answered: “yes, how did you know?” I told her that I coul
d just tell from her energy that she’s a spiritual person. Suddenly it was her stop so I got off with her and explained about the books. She didn’t have any cash but she suggested that there’s an ATM machine right outside the subway station so I got out of the station to go with her. When we got outside she had a bag of clothes that she needed to return to a shop so I waited for her to do all that for about 20 minutes. Finally she came out so we went to the ATM and she got the set. She was very grateful for my patience and she told me that she’s actually a Christian but she’s learned that God can come to her in many different ways. I shared some realizations with her as well about Vedic culture and the different roles of men and women in Vedic society, all of which she appreciated very much.

One more set before going home!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...