Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This nice guy is Thomas and he’s only 20 years old. He just finished his summer internship at a prestigious company in the Columbus circle area.
He’s going back to Brown university tomorrow so I got to him just in time!

I said: “You’re a good looking guy, you look like a model. Are you a businessman or a model?” He laughed.
He likes to read and wants to read more but his job was very time consuming. I showed him our set and explained how these are some of Albert Einsteins favorite books of inspiration. He was hesitating so I told him: “you must be a yogi from a past life. I’m giving you the best thing.
You’re gonna read these books at least before you die. Take my number and if you don’t like them for any reason then give them back!”
He said: “You’re a real nice guy man so I’ll take them from you.”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...