Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bhakta Cruz recalls:
As I was taking out the book cart to Harinam there was a “Sapta” set attached to the handle. So I saw this as a sign and I started praying to Krishna that I would give this set to somebody today. On the train I noticed this smartl
y dressed gentleman with his eyes closed as if in meditation not sleeping so I approached him. He told me that he was praying when I came over and he saw that as an auspicious sign! He was also reading a book on how to utilize your spirituality to benefit others! I showed him our set and told him how these are the classics of India. He’s a successful businessman and told me that he didn’t even graduate kindergarten! He gladly took the set and promised to keep in touch! What impressed me about him was the fact that he humbly listened to what I was saying about Krishna consciousness.

On his way to Harinam today!
Bhakta Cruz distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...