Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was walking by and I told her how she was emanating peace and good energy.
She’s really into Kundalini yoga and I told her that makes sense because I can see her positive aura. She’s working on becoming a yoga teacher and
getting certified.
She was saying that she’s going through some dark times and she’s looking for the light.
I showed her verse 1.3.43 from the bhagavatam:

“This Bhāgavata Purāṇa is as brilliant as the sun, and it has arisen just after the departure of Lord Kṛṣṇa to His own abode, accompanied by religion, knowledge, etc.”

I said: “Whatever you’re looking for spiritually it’s right here in this Srimad bhagavatam set.” She told me that she’s not living in one place right now and can’t have so many books so I showed her our “Sapta” set instead. I told her that these are the best yoga scriptures from India. I encouraged her to take the set even if she’s not settled materially yet and she did.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...