Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Very humble lady I stopped in the Times Square subway. She’s from Albania and she showed me her country’s flag on her phone.
I said: “Wow you look like a very spiritual person, do you like to read in English?”
She told me she can read and speak English fluently even if she has an accent. I showed her our set and told her that they’re books on yoga and mediation from India and they give the deepest spiritual knowledge.
She asked me if I’m sure the books are from India and I said yes, then she said: “yes that’s good, they have real spiritual knowledge from India. I want the books.” I told her we’re monks and we take donations so she gave generously.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...