Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I gave him a “Bhagavad Gita” a few years ago and we became friends on Facebook. I met him again a few months ago in the subway and showed him the set but he was with his girlfriend, they were in a hurry to go somewhere. He sa
id he didn’t want to carry the books but promised me that he will get them at some point in the future. Then a few days ago he wrote me this nice message:
“I hope you are well. I met you some time ago and have the great fortune of seeing you from time to time in the subway. I’d like to purchase the books you offered me when we met last time... I’m starting to read the Bhagavad Gita, Vedanta, and other texts.. hope to see you again!! Jai Ram”
He stopped by to see me today in the Times Square subway just to get the set. I also invited him to our Sunday feast program.

Join the Sankirtan Army!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...