Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Alexis was riding her scooter and she enthusiastically drove right up to the book table. Really nice girl from California where she started her own wellness center. She’s in New York City for a short vacation to visit her
aunt. I showed her our set and explained that these books are for the ultimate welfare of the entire human society. I told her that people experience so much frustration and lamentation and these books will help them to find real eternal spiritual happiness. I told her that the ultimate goal of her new wellness should be to change peoples lives with the knowledge she gets from Srila Prabhupada’s books. She asked me if I could ship the books to her and I said of course!

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...