Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This nice lady from Brooklyn sa
w me giving a prasadam cookie to someone and she smiled so I invited her to take one too! She came over and started talking to me. She really loves to read so I first showed her the “Srimad bhagavatam” set and explained how it contains the ultimate spiritual knowledge. I opened the first canto and showed her verse 1.1.2:

“.....this Bhāgavata Purāṇa propounds the highest truth, which is understandable by those devotees who are fully pure in heart. The highest truth is reality distinguished from illusion for the welfare of all.”

She told me the bhagavatam set might be too many books for now then I showed her the “Sapta” set. I told her
: “this set will help you realize the difference between spirit and matter please take it." She said: “I know you guys are nice and really want to help people so that’s why I want to take the set.”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...