Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
When I stopped her I told her that she looked very peaceful. She smiled and said: “yes that’s because I’ve been vegan for over two years now and I eat a karma free diet!” She told me how she met some sankirtan devotees a while ago and got a “Higher taste” book from them. She loves the recipes and learned how to offer her food to Krishna so it’s karma free!
I told her: “I could feel that you have clean positive energy, you should take these books please you’re going to learn a lot from them.”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...