Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was going home back to the ashram and I really wanted to do another set. I was praying to Krishna to send someone and I was stopping a few people here and there but not luck. Then I crossed the light and I saw this nice girl who looked familiar.
I told her that I liked her tattoos and they made her look very spiritual. It turns out I had given her a “Srimad bhagavatam 1st canto” a few years ago in Times Square subway.
So I showed her the set and told her it’s fate that I ran into her again because she’s ready to receive the complete set. It’s amazing how Krishna arranged things.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...