Sunday, June 23, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
I saw him coming out of the subway and I went up to him and asked him if I had seen him before because he looked familiar! He told me it was his first time visiting the city! I told him you definitely look familiar somehow.
He’s been traveling on a spiritual quest and living a very renounced lifestyle searching after spiritual knowledge.
He was trying to figure out what the next step in his life was. He just returned from a trip to Dominican Republic where he was doing a sort of spiritual cleansing. So I showed him our set and told him how these books will bring him to the highest level, it’s the ultimate cleansing and ultimate in self realization. He was going back to Houston, where he’s from, that same night but he gave me his contact info and said he hopes we can keep in touch.

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...