Friday, June 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was on my way home after Harinam and all of a sudden I saw this pious young Indian lady named Snigda. So I said: “Hare Krishna mataji, do you speak Telugu?” She told she did speak Telugu and she knows Hare Krishna from when she was in Manipal where she used to go to temple and attend the classes. I showed her Srila Prabhupadas’ biography and told her to please take it. She was saying that she’s a pharmacy student and didn’t have much time for reading other books right now. So I told her: “it’s ok just read these books for five minutes everyday, no problem what’s the difficulty?” It was amazing because we ran out of “Saptarishi” sets, all we had left was the “Prabhupada Lilamrita” sets and Krishna sent this nice girl to take one.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!    

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...