Friday, June 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was walking by and I said: “wow I really love your energy, you look so special, the most special person I’ve seen so far today. Are you into meditation by any chance?” She told me she likes to meditate so I showed her our set and asked her to please take these beautiful books. I said: “if you don’t take these books who will? You’re so qualified. These books will relieve you from the cycle of birth and death."
She told me it was too much for her to carry but I told her not to worry because we have strong bags for her to carry them in. At first she only gave $3 but I said please give more so she said ok she’ll give $20 then I said just please add another $20 and she agreed. She was paying by credit card so I asked her if she wants to add a tip for the musicians and she added another $8! In the end when she was leaving she smiled and said: “you somehow or other ended up getting the full $50 donation you wanted! I’m looking forward to reading the books.”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...