Monday, June 10, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I met Eliot and his wife a few years ago in Union square park when I was Bhakta Nihal and had distributed a “Bhagavata Gita” to them.
We became friends and every time they walked by Union square park they would say hello and
talk with me for a little bit.
Today, they were walking through Washington square park not knowing it was the Ratha yatra festival. When they saw me they both smiled. I told them about the festival and Lord Jagannath and then showed them our set. They were happy to see me and support the Harinam by offering generous donation.

Ratha yatra festival. Jay Jagannath!
πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...