Monday, June 10, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This is Matthew, super nice guy that I’ve known for some time now. I met him in Union square park and he got a “Bhagavad Gita” and I invited him to our then Wednesday night programs at 26 second avenue temple. He used to come to the programs regularly and actually got a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set from me back then. Later on he also got a “Chaitanya Charitamrita” set! He loves to read about Krishna consciousness philosophy. It was nice to see him again in Washington square park after all this time. He was just walking by Times square not knowing we were having a festival there! I said hello and we caught up a little bit. I showed him both our “Saptarishi” and “Prabhupada lilamrita” sets and he wanted to get them!

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!πŸ†

Ratha yatra day he also received “Origins” magazine!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...