Thursday, June 27, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I didn’t know who he was at first, he was taking a video of the Harinam and was getting into the chanting. I went up to him and said: “Dude bro you look so spiritual, are into meditation? I love all the bling you’re wearing, d
o you read a little or do you read a lot?”
I showed him our set and told him: “Muhammad Ali, Tupac Shakur and all the brothers got these books. You got the looks but do you got the books!” He smiled and gave a nice donation for the set. Afterwards he said: “I don’t know if you recognize me but I’m a famous rapper Lance Romance! Look me up!”

Famous rapper Lance Romance gets a “Saptarishi” set from Mahotsaha prabhu! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

  “Spiritual knowledge they don’t teach you in college!”

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...