Thursday, June 27, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
This nice young lady just walked up to me and asked: “do you know Shivananda?” I answered: “you mean the Shivanda ashram upstate, yes I know and these are some of the books that swami Shivananda really liked such as the ‘Bhagavad Gita’ which is a world famous spiritual masterpiece.” She told me she already has so many books. I explained to her that these are not ordinary books, just by taking them home they will transform the energy and she will feel it. She still wasn’t sure about taking the set then Kamalini mataji came over and looked her right in the eyes and said: “I know you probably have a voice in your mind telling you should I or shouldn’t I get these books but you should listen to the voice that’s telling to get them because that’s the voice of the Lord!” She then agreed to take the set and thanked Kamalini mataji for her encouragement. That was good teamwork.

Gopal Champu prabhu and Kamalini mataji distribute a “Saptarishi” set together! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine and “Sri Isopanisad”! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...