Saturday, June 29, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
This mom, Sierra, was really cool and down to earth. She told me she was a yogi and practices daily without fail. She was really positive right from the moment I ran into her and her kids. She was really happy to get the
set and I didn’t need to do a lot of convincing.
I just told her she has an effulgent energy and asked her to please take these books because they’re for very spiritual people like her. She was a pious, kind hearted lady and I could tell Krishna sent her and her family our way just to get Srila Prabhupada’s books.

This family is going back to Godhead!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...