Sunday, June 30, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
They’re really good friends, I saw that the young lady had an Om tattoo on her shoulder and told her I could tell she was a spiritual person because of her good energy.
I showed her our set and explained that this is a V
edic encyclopedia to help us get freedom from birth, death, old age and disease. She was really excited to get the set and grabbed the books from my hands. She gave me a donation but it wasn’t enough to cover the set so I asked if she could give a little more. Then her friend said he would give the rest of the donation with his credit card.
They will come by to visit us at our Sunday feast program soon.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...