Sunday, June 30, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
I really wanted to do another set before the end of the day and I was praying. I was on my way home back to the ashram and I saw this nice gentleman smoking outside of a bar so I went up to him.
I asked him if he’s a spiritual person, he told that he had an out of body experience a few years ago and he started practicing daily meditation mainly by chanting “Om Namah Shivaya” He also became a vegetarian and tries to pray regularly.
He told me that he lost his apt and had to put all his belongings in storage. He’s taking a much needed vacation tomorrow. He felt that he had to get the set of Srila Prabhupada’s books and was very interested. He told me that he probably wouldn’t get to read them until he got back so I gave him two smaller books “Sri Isopanisad” and “Nectar of instruction” to take on his trip.
Towards the end a friend of his was there and began discouraging him from buying the set and spending money but he ignored him and really wanted the books anyway.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together plus “Origins” magazine!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...