Sunday, May 26, 2019

She wanted her face blurred out so we honored her request but her story is really good. Please read it. 
Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Actually really genuine soul looking for Krishna consciousness.
She’s French Algerian and a Muslim who wanted to know more about God. She first saw the Bhagavad Gita in my hand and told me she ordered a copy online. She told
me yoga is not the physical but about really connecting spritually with God and I said that’s exaclty right.
She was fasting for Ramadan so I gave her a prasadam cookie for her breakfast.
I told her: “If you water the root of the tree all the leaves are nourished.” She told me: “yes I believe that, I’ve read the Koran and I want to know more.” She began reading some passages from the Srimad Bhagavatam and she was blown away.
I told her: “God is a person and you can have a relationship with Him. You can break away from the clutches of birth and death and enter into the spiritual abode.”
At the end she went to Whole Foods to do some shopping and do some thinking about getting the set. After 10 minutes she came back and told me she wants to get the set, she was convinced.

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...