Sunday, May 26, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
She had a Rudraksha necklace on and I asked where she got it. She said an Indian guru gave it to her on a yoga retreat. She just completed a Kundalini yoga teacher training program. She’s a fully certified yoga instructor. She ca
me from a yoga class. She told me that she wants to go away somewhere and just spend her time reading spiritual books. I showed her our set and she was inspired. She was actually humble and said she doesn’t know much philosophy but really wants to learn.
She’s from Washington DC and told me she couldn’t carry all the books with her so I told her we can ship them to her and she agreed.
She loves kirtan and told me how it was nice to hear the kirtan in middle of the busy New York City fast paced streets.

πŸ’₯Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...