Friday, May 24, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
She came out of the subway station walking quickly towards the book table. She stopped in front of me and said: “Please I need some blessings!” At that point both Gopal Champu prabhu and I put a “Saptarishi” set in her hands! She told us: “I sit here everyday on my break and listen to your chanting but today something told me to come straight over to you guys.” She works at Wendy’s around Union square park.
Gopal Champu prabhu told her: “Whoever reads these books will get many blessings and they will solve all your problems.” She was submissive and needed the mercy. You can really see how Krishna is actually distributing the books.

πŸ’₯Ananda prabhu and Gopal Champu prabhu distribute a “Saptarishi” set together! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺 Team work!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...