Friday, May 24, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
He had this interesting looking book in his hands and I asked him what it was about. He told me it’s about Jesus Christ and the story of creation. I told him the Srimad bhagavatam also speaks about the process of creation in great detail and in the Bhagavad Gita Krishna speaks about how He’s the source of all spiritual and material worlds. He was interested so I showed him our set and I mentioned that the “Science of self realization” also has a chapter in it called “understanding Krishna and Christ.” How the name of Christ originally comes from the name of Krishna. (Krishna, Krista, Kristos, Christ!)

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...