Thursday, May 30, 2019


Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This real nice lady walked by our book table and I told her: “you look like such an intelligent person please take a look at this unique set of spiritual books. Do you meditate by any chance?” I put the set in her hands then she looked at me and said: “I was just thinking about starting some meditation and this is great but I have to tell you that I don’t have any money!” I said: “it’s ok, we don’t ask for a lot just a small donation. These are the most spiritual books you will ever read, all the intelligent people take these books. You also should take them, read them and apply them in your life. They will help you to break away from the cycle of birth and death!”

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...