Thursday, May 30, 2019


Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He’s a sweet friendly soul from Guyana so I joked with him while rubbing his belly and said: “hey you look like you enjoy eating Rothi and Dahl my friend.” He told me his name is Rakim and he’s a Muslim. He was fasting for Ra
madan so I offered him a prasadam cookie and asked him to break his fast with it. Then I was showing him our set and I prayed to Krishna and Srila Prabhupada that he takes it. I told him that these books are about his cultural heritage and it would be great for him if he takes them home with him. He paused for a moment then Krishna inspired him from the heart and he said: “sure I’ll take them!”

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...