Thursday, May 30, 2019


Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I saw these two nice guys and one of them had a Rudraksha beads necklace on so I said: “Wow you guys look like super spiritual people. You look like two yogi sages. Are you guys spiritual?”
They both stopped and I showed them our set. I explained how these books contain wonderful ancient spiritual wisdom and I asked them to please take the set and offer some donation. They said how happy they were to meet me and have such an uplifting spiritual conversation. One of the guys said: “you know I just made a promise to my friend that if someone offers me something spiritual I would have to accept it!”


Best friends receiving the best gifts!
πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...