Thursday, May 30, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Sometimes I make up words to stop people and this time when this cool guy was walking past me I said: “Waseebee!” Then I told him: “my God you look like an African prince.”
He smiled and told me: “I don’t know if you guys recognize me but I used to do Reiki healing around Union square park!”
I said: “of course I remember you. Here you go these books are for you. The most valuable spiritual books, why don’t you take them and read them and your life will be sublime!”

“King of knowledge they don’t teach you in college and it’s for kings like you!”~Mahotsaha das
4th “Saptarishi” set today! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

 

SUPPORT NYC HARINAM.
BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR.
https://www.nycharinam.org/donate

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...