Thursday, May 30, 2019

Kalki prabhu recalls:
I first gave her an “On chanting Hare Krishna” pamphlet. She stopped at the book table and I asked her where she’s from and if she likes to read. She’s a native New Yorker from Brooklyn.
She indeed likes to read about spiritual to
pics and was interested when I showed her our set.
I said: “in Barnes and nobles this stack of books would cost at least $200 but we’re just asking for a fraction of that and it’s a donation for a good cause!” She said: “ok but I don’t have cash.” I told her we accept credit cards and she said wonderful.
At the end, before she left, she told me: “by the way my name is Maya!”

πŸ’₯Kalki prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...