Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This cool guy was walking by and I said: “yo my bro you look like young money. You know what I mean! You made it.” He gave me a friendly smile.
He told me he’s been spiritual his whole life and he’s been meditating seriously for the past 3 years. I asked him if he reads and he told me that he used to but wants to get back into reading more.
I showed him our set and told him: “These books inspired many different thoughtful people like Tupac Shakur, Mohammed Ali, Bob Marley and Martin Luther King Jr to name a few. Please check them out. In Barnes and noble each one of these books would cost $30 but we ask for very little in comparison.”
He liked some of the celebrities that I mentioned and told me that he works in entertainment. He feels these books would inspire his creativity.
His whole family is in the entertainment industry and he will share the books with them.

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!πŸ†

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...