Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
She came up to the book table and she was pulling out a donation from her purse. I asked her where she was from and she told me that she’s from Guyana. I told her: “oh you must like Rothi and Dahl.” Then she smiled. I offer
ed her a prasadam cookie and said: “Happy Memorial Day, today we’re remembering all the great acharya saints in our devotional line.” I put the set in her hands and said please take these books they will bless your home. She said she’s on her way to work so I told her it’s ok we have a bag for you.

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...