Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Real nice couple I ran into from California. She was quite interested in finding out what books we offered. She told me: “for some reason I’m drawn to talking to you. You seem genuinely spiritual.”
I told her: “that’s great, it’s because you’re sincere and want the absolute truth. You’re looking for real answers to the problems of life. So Krishna brought you here.”
She’s a dancer but she wants to give everything up and go to India and search out a guru. I told her she didn’t have to go so far because guru just came to her in the form of these great books. Soon she will find out that Srila Prabhupada is the Jagat Guru!

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...