Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He’s an 18 year old student from Jamaica. Super sincere and good hearted soul.
I told him: “You know God is black right?”
He answered me: “yeah I know that!”
I explained to him that all these books speak about the black God (Shyama).
Bhagavad Gita is the teachings of the black God.
Krishna book is about the pastimes of the black God.
Nectar of devotion is about the black God’s emotions and loving exchanges with His devotees.
Teachings of Lord Chaitanya is about the greatest devotee of the black God.
He liked what I said and is very curious to read about Krishna!

“You gotta get these books about the black God brother!”~Mahotsaha das
πŸ’₯”Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...