Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
She was walking by and I called out: “hey, do you meditate?” She turned around and said: “yeah how’d you know?” I told her I could tell because she looked very spiritual! She told me she was from Bangladesh but she never practiced her religion... She just started to meditate and she’s starting to notice how her ego is popping up. I told her these books will pop up your false ego and reawaken your real ego. She said she really liked these kind of spiritual books so she wanted to take the set. She was very enthusiastic and said she’ll come to the Ratha Yatra and visit Radha Govinda temple.

πŸ’₯Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...