She was happy to get the set and learn more about Krishna and her heritage!
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Very nice young
lady from Calcutta. She’s a business professional here in New York. She
was enjoying the nice weather and walking around the park. We spoke to
her about Krishna and the Bhagavad Gita. We put the set in her hands and
explained the other books as well.
“Krishna book” will take you into Lord Krishna’s pastimes and activities
throughout His entire time on this planet 5,000 years ago.
She was happy to get the set and learn more about Krishna and her heritage!
She was happy to get the set and learn more about Krishna and her heritage!
Bhakta Ram distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta Ram...
-
Mahotsaha prabhu recalls: Friendly group of ladies from Quebec Canada. I stopped them and showed them our set. I told them how much I love...
-
Bhakta Matthew distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta...
-
Gopal Champu prabhu recalls: Very nice devotee named Ramesh that I met on Harinam in the New York City subway about a year ago. He told me...
