Tuesday, April 23, 2019


Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Sweet kid. I stopped him and showed him a Bhagavata Gita he took it from my hand and said: “I heard of this book.” Then I brought him to the book table and showed him the “SaptaRishi” set. He held it and his eyes widened he said: “are these for me? I feel like I have to donate something.” I told him the price of the books and he gave more than what I asked for. At that point I told him: “you might as well take this ‘Prabhupada Lilamrta’, it’s the biography of the author of the books. By understanding the author of the books you’ll be able to enter into another dimension of appreciation of his writings.
He sat down with us for Ramaraya Prabhu’s kirtan and chanted for half an hour. He came up to me afterwards and thanked me. He said: “you Hare Krishnas are really awesome!” I gave him some prasadam cookies and we exchanged numbers πŸ™ŒπŸ™

πŸ’₯Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a Super ”MahaTattva” stack⭐️! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!πŸ†

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...