Monday, April 22, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
Raphael walked by, I gave him an “On Chanting Hare Krishna” pamphlet and he almost left because he was in a hurry.
I said: “You look like a smart guy, do you like to read?” He told me that he loves to read about spiritual philosophy and he’s read the Bible, Koran and has a copy of the Bhagavad Gita.
I said: “great but this the original Bhagavad Gita!” Then I showed him the set and explained how the Srimad bhagavatam continues the story of the Gita. How the “Krishna book” is about the life and pastimes of the speaker of the Gita.
I just told him: “I really want you to have this set and I know you’ll like it.” He didn’t have enough cash but I said we take credit cards so he put the rest on his card. He was very enthusiastic and looks forward to reading Srila Prabhupada’s books.

πŸ’₯Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...