Tuesday, April 23, 2019
She was a super energetic and
upbeat person. She was familiar with the Bhagavad Gita and has been
reading various philosophy books in order to enhance her yoga practice
and teaching style. She was very attracted to all the books in the set.
She expressed a real desire to do some self discovery. Fun person with a
positive energy.
Bhakta Ram distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta Ram...
-
Mahotsaha prabhu recalls: Friendly group of ladies from Quebec Canada. I stopped them and showed them our set. I told them how much I love...
-
Bhakta Matthew distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta...
-
Gopal Champu prabhu recalls: Very nice devotee named Ramesh that I met on Harinam in the New York City subway about a year ago. He told me...
