Thursday, April 11, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
I was walking back to the harinam from the Brooklyn Temple and wanted to meet some nice people on the way.
These two sisters caught my attention as I was about to enter the subway. I asked them “are you two spiritual peopl
e because I can feel your positive energy." The older sister replied "I just had a cleansing! I'm glad it worked." The younger sister had elephant bracelets so I mentioned how elephants with the tusk pointed up are good luck. They mentioned they had another sister who was really into spirituality. So I told them they should take these books and read them together. That the real reason for family is actually to uplift each other spiritually. They agreed and took the set!

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...